AlzU Icon
Alzheimer's Universe

Discussion Forum

AlzU Home > Forum > Welcome! > Topic

DIPLOMA Diet

Posted by jill  
DIPLOMA Diet
August 22, 2017 02:20PM
Lesson 7 about the DIPLOMA Diet is quite interesting. However, I cannot find the tracking form that the diet uses. Is it available?
Re: DIPLOMA Diet
September 04, 2017 12:20AM
I had the same question. I would really like to use the template.
March 29, 2018 08:46AM
I too would lke to print out the diploma diet tracking sheet. I feel that I am being teased.
April 29, 2018 11:51AM
I don't see a reply to the previous posts requesting info about getting the template for the diploma diet.
April 30, 2018 07:46AM
Would like the diet-tracking for the diet?
June 18, 2018 02:57PM
Yes!! I want the tracking form! Does anyone monitor these comments? Please respond! Thank you.
July 10, 2018 02:49PM
I would like the template too
July 14, 2018 04:54PM
Is there a reason why the tracker was not included and why no one has responded to previous comments?
August 01, 2018 02:57PM
I, too, am very interested in more information about the DIPLOMA diet and the ability to print a tracking form.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Why Join?

Alzheimer's Universe has been created by medical experts to help learn the latest about AD diagnosis, treatment & prevention

Prevention & Treatment

Learn about the latest tips used to help reduce AD risk, delay onset of symptoms, and how to manage AD using a comprehensive approach

Join Now

Learn More

Click on the button below to learn about why Alzheimer's Universe was created, how it works, and what to expect after joining

Learn More

As Seen On:

The Today Show CNN.com

Share AlzU.org with friends and family: