AlzU Icon
Alzheimer's Universe

Discussion Forum

AlzU Home > Forum > Welcome! > Topic

Keeps going back to log-on page

Posted by mike  
Keeps going back to log-on page
April 02, 2015 11:26PM
Everything worked great on my computer at work (PC, with Firefox, im not sure which version) but when I tried it tonight with Internet Explorer, everytime I logged in and then tried to start a lesson, it took me right back to the log-on page. When I entered in my email address and password again, the same thing happened.

Any suggestions?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2015 11:40PM by mike .
Re: Keeps going back to log-on page
June 11, 2015 08:12PM
Hi Mike

Thanks for letting us know! We have fixed this error so hopefully all is working now. If you (or anyone else) gets a similar error, please let us know here and include the device and browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 41, etc) and as many details as possibe so that we can address.

Thanks again!

- The AlzU.org Team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Why Join?

Alzheimer's Universe has been created by medical experts to help learn the latest about AD diagnosis, treatment & prevention

Prevention & Treatment

Learn about the latest tips used to help reduce AD risk, delay onset of symptoms, and how to manage AD using a comprehensive approach

Join Now

Learn More

Click on the button below to learn about why Alzheimer's Universe was created, how it works, and what to expect after joining

Learn More

As Seen On:

The Today Show CNN.com

Share AlzU.org with friends and family: