AlzU Icon
Alzheimer's Universe

Discussion Forum

AlzU Home > Forum > Welcome! > Topic

Activities

Posted by jana  
Activities
May 27, 2015 01:21AM
Did anyone else have problems with the Activities of Neuro testing and Cognitive testing? I used my laptop computer and it has Windows Vista and Internet Explorer version 9 browser (both are older versions) but I was not able to complete the Neuro activity. It stalled during the portion where there were supposed to be images to focus on. I was never able to open the Cognitive Activity and each time I tried I would get an error message. The page indicates that I completed both of these Activities however.
I thought the lesson so far have been informative and well done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2016 02:07PM by nicole .
Re: activities
June 10, 2015 04:13PM
Hi Jana,

We are aware of some bugs that are occurring with our Cognitive testing and Neurotrack Activities. It may be that the outdated browser version you are using does not support these Activities. If you could upgrade your browser, or try another browser (like Firefox) and try again we would love to know if that helps.

Thanks for your feedback!

-The AlzU Team

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2015 08:22PM by admin .
Re: activities
November 11, 2015 07:46AM
enjoined looking at this topic
Re: Activities
September 19, 2017 01:25PM
How do you get your results?

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Why Join?

Alzheimer's Universe has been created by medical experts to help learn the latest about AD diagnosis, treatment & prevention

Prevention & Treatment

Learn about the latest tips used to help reduce AD risk, delay onset of symptoms, and how to manage AD using a comprehensive approach

Join Now

Learn More

Click on the button below to learn about why Alzheimer's Universe was created, how it works, and what to expect after joining

Learn More

As Seen On:

The Today Show CNN.com

Share AlzU.org with friends and family: