AlzU Icon
Alzheimer's Universe

Discussion Forum

AlzU Home > Forum > Welcome! > Topic

Blog on Macular degeneration

Posted by jake g  
Blog on Macular degeneration
July 28, 2016 12:26PM
Thanks so much to the staff and writers at AlzU.org for the wealth of information. The AlzU.org blog has been most helpful in my personal experience dealing with a family member with Alzheimer's disease. I noticed you recently posted a blog on your website in two parts about macular degeneration. I have a family member who was diagnosed with macular degeneration. I would like more information on the study discussed in the blog. Can you tell me which supplement formula the study found to be most effective in slowing the progression of the disease?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2016 12:47PM by administrator .
Re: Blog on macular degeneration
July 31, 2016 11:07PM
Hi Jake,

Thank you for your comments and questions regarding the blog on macular degeneration. I would urge you to discuss with your physician, which specific supplement formula he/she recommends. If you want to do some online research yourself, here is the link to the study: [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] (please copy and paste into your browser).
If you have any other questions about the study, or any other topics related to our website, blog or YouTube videos, please do not hesitate to let us know.

- The AlzU Team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Why Join?

Alzheimer's Universe has been created by medical experts to help learn the latest about AD diagnosis, treatment & prevention

Prevention & Treatment

Learn about the latest tips used to help reduce AD risk, delay onset of symptoms, and how to manage AD using a comprehensive approach

Join Now

Learn More

Click on the button below to learn about why Alzheimer's Universe was created, how it works, and what to expect after joining

Learn More

As Seen On:

The Today Show CNN.com

Share AlzU.org with friends and family: